order or for further advice on
+44 (0)1892 783240
Ways to order
HELP AND ADVICE:
If you need advice on what to order, how to use the products or have any other queries, please do contact us, we are here to help and believe in the importance of offering individual advice in order to ensure the best possible results:
Tel: +44 (0)1892 783240
Our starter packs have been especially designed for first time users. We strongly advise you to begin with a starter pack as it has both products you need to get the best results and these packs are offered at a discounted price. They contain:
All starter packs come with an instruction booklet. Please take the time to read the instructions carefully and follow them exactly. Everything there is written for a reason and needs to be carried out. If you do not follow the instructions you may not get the best results. You can see what happened to our own pig when you don't follow the instructions to the letter.
If you need another instruction booklet please ask for one when placing subsequent orders.
4 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
If paying by card we recommend that you order online or by phone for the most secure payment options.
1. Ordering online:
The website has a secure online shopping facility with your payment details being handled by Sage Pay. You will be asked to register through our site so that we can provide you with Member's Basket services. This also allows you to track your purchases.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. Any activities that occur under your account or password are your responsibility, so make sure to keep your details safe.
Payment by credit/debit card is the only payment method accepted if buying online through the Camrosa website.
2. Ordering by phone: +44 (0)1892 783240
3. Ordering by fax: +44 (0)1892 783562
Please complete the order form and fax to us on the above number anytime:
4. Ordering by post:
Please complete the order form and post to:
Camrosa Equestrian Ltd
- We accept debit/credit cards or cheques and postal orders made payable to: Camrosa Equestrian Ltd.
- Cheques from customers outside the U.K. must be in £ sterling, bearing the U.K. sort code and U.K. branch address of a corresponding bank, which your own bank can arrange for you.
- All orders must be paid for before dispatch.
- No currencies other than £ sterling are accepted.
- Price list.
- All the prices listed are inclusive of postage and VAT where applicable.
- Camrosa Equestrian Ltd reserve the right to alter prices or specifications without notice.
The goods may not fit through letterboxes so please ensure that there is someone in to receive them.
- Orders are normally dispatched the same day as order if payment is received before 3pm. Orders received at weekends and bank holidays are normally dispatched on the next working day.
- Goods are sent by 1st class Royal Mail post within the UK.
- Bulk orders maybe sent by courier and overseas orders are sent by courier/airmail.
- Special (24 hour) delivery can be arranged within the UK for an extra fee.